Inns in Wrotham
The Bull first started trading under the sign of the Bull in 1385, and first licensed under Henry VII in 1495. Since then the Bull has played its part in History, housing many a weary traveller. The Bull is now fully restored and marries the modern d√©cor within its original historic features. Ideally located for Leeds Castle, Chartwell House, Ightham Mote ad Hever Castle to name a few. Nearby Bluewater shopping centre competes with Lakeside, Maidstone and Tunbridge Well.
This page viewed on 4,897 occasions since 10th June 2008