Attraction in Wolverhampton
Click here to buy English Heritage membership and enjoy free entry to all English Heritage Properties
Escape for a day
This romantic house contains one of the finest collections of William Morris and the Arts and Crafts Movement, and the beautiful garden, designed by Thomas Mawson, is a stunning array of colour throughout the seasons.
The house features many original William Morris wallpapers and fabrics, Pre-Raphaelite paintings, Kempe glass and tiles by de Morgan.
- Talks and tours bring the house to life
- Special family days every Wednesday in August
- Specialist shop devoted to William Morris and the Arts and Crafts Movement.
- Sample the local produce in our tea room.
- Open from March to December
Visit the National Trust Website
Nearest UK Airport: Birmingham
Months Open: 3 March - 24 December
Thursday & Saturday
Admission Price: Adults: £6.30
NT Members: Free
Catering: Tea Room
More Attractions nearby
This page viewed on 11,946 occasions since Oct 16th 2005