Hotels in Enniskillen
Lough Erne Resort, Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh, is the first AA and NITB Five Star Hotel in Northern Ireland, awarded 'Best Hotel' at the 2011 Northern Ireland Tourism Awards and ‘Golf Resort of The Year’ by the Irish Golf Tour Operators Association (2010). The Resort is the ultimate expression in old world heritage and new world luxury, set on its very own 600 acre peninsula, between Castle Hume Lough and Lower Lough Erne, just outside Enniskillen, with stunning panoramic views from almost every vantage point.
This unique luxury Fermanagh hotel’s facilities include:
· 120 luxury Rooms and Suites
· Two Championship Golf Courses including The Faldo Course, a Golf World & Golf Monthly Top 100 Course (UK & Ireland) and the Championship Castle Hume Course.
· Rory McIlroy as its Touring Professional representing The Resort around the World
· The Faldo Academy, a state of the art Practice and Tuition centre
· Authentic Thai Spa, with Thai Therapists using Thai Products and techniques
· A variety of innovative Dining Experiences with menus composed by Award winning Chef, Noel McMeel. Including: The Catalina Restaurant, The Blaney Bar with an Exclusive collection of 101 Irish Whiskies; The Loughside Bar & Grill, a variety of Afternoon Teas in The Garden Hall and The Halfway House located behind the 9th Green of The Faldo Championship Course
· 6 Conference & Meeting Rooms
· Cygnets The 'BIG' Experience for our younger Guests (0-11 years).
· One of Ireland’s most romantic Wedding Venues,
All this combined with warm, friendly and attentive service; make Lough Erne Resort one of the world’s most magical destinations.
Credit Cards Accepted
TV in Rooms
This page viewed on 2,033 occasions since 3rd November 2011
On this day: