Self-Catering in Whitechapel
• Located in the heart of Whitechapel and conveniently positioned for Whitechapel Tube (two stops to Liverpool Street station or a few more stops to the heart of London and the West End). Shadwell DLR station is 10 minutes walk giving quick access to Canary Wharf.
• Set in a peaceful, gated development with 24 hour security and concierge. The apartment looks on to the courtyard with mature trees and fairy lights giving a peaceful calm atmosphere.
• The apartment was once a school from the Victorian age - stylishly converted in to luxury contemporary apartments elegantly mixing old with new. Original features such as steel beams, brick wall and large sash windows are inside.
• Within minutes walk you have some famous London markets such as Brick Lane, Spitalfields, Petticoat Lane and Columbia Flower Market. The trendy bars and excellent restaurants of Brick Lane, Shoreditch and Spitalfields are close by.
• There is a very large Sainsburys Supermarket within 5-10 minutes walk and hundreds of restaurants, shops, bars, pubs and cafes on the Whitechapel High Street a couple of minutes away.
This page viewed on 3,183 occasions since 25th March 2011